Friday, December 2, 2011

Lizards in Puerto Rico

I have a phobia for lizards, geckos and iguanas. While I was in India, we did have lizards who, many times, would come inside the house. However, in Delhi, my hometown, I didn't have to deal with the lizards so much and in winters they would almost vanish from the walls. That was one big reason because of which I waited for winters other than that it brought Christmas with it.

But since I have moved to Puerto Rico, I am learning to live with lizards. There are no winters here and there are lots of garden lizards… thankfully they rarely they enter inside the buildings. One can often see iguanas, huge herbivorous lizards, on the highways and near water bodies. I am sharing some photos of lizards and iguanas that I took in this beautiful tropical island in the Caribbean….













4 comments:

  1. LOL you cannot be an indian and have fear of lizards :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God.........LIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAARDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) :-) i know…. and sometimes, I find myself surround by these… ufff… there's even a little island full of iguanas in the south of Puerto Rico...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beady eyes.. so cute.. lol! he he

    ReplyDelete